Re: [pygame] creating new game - project to big

It's a valid choice if you want to kickstart your game development with other engines (I think it's more important to finish your game than rather never release one while you learn the ropes with the engine/programming language of your choosing). Seems from your writing style that you definitely should pick of those. Anyone is fine (I could add Unity3D there, which is awesome).

However, the Pygame list is not the correct place where you can ask this. You should go ask on http://gamedev.net or in http://forums.tigsource.com where there can be more general help than anything we can give here.

And remember, if you are starting from square one and you believe your project will take a couple of years, I would begin with smaller projects.

Cheers,

Ciro.