From: Alec Bennett <wrybread@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2012 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] please folks a bit of decency - Yes U Alec Bennett <wrybread@xxxxxxxxx>

Is there some threshhold beyond which someone gets unsubscribed from this email list?

This response to my suggestion that he takes a Python tutorial or two (which he clearly needs) is extremely inappropriate...

Or maybe this is in fact his first Pygame effort, and we're interacting with a bot that sends really obnoxious and obtuse emails to the list. If so, bravo sir!