Re: [pygame] Pygame for Android question: videos possible?

As far as I know, video support is still missing for Pygame subset for Android.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Alec Bennett <wrybread@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need to do an Android project that simply plays one of five videos, and I was considering using Pygame for it.

I was wondering if this would be possible? Can I play fullscreen video using Pygame on Android?

I'd be using the Google Nexus 7, if that's a factor.

The video can be in whatever format is required.