[pygame] Pygame "look and feel"

I read a couple of comments in the past about how out-dated www.pygame.org
looks so I was thinking that I could offer up my design skills to create
some new looks for it while somebody else builds the html version of the
site. If this is something the creators of pygame.org are interested in then
chime in, I would also consider designing a new logo for pygame too if
interested - perhaps include the old but bring it into the 21st century.
Sorry if this isnt appropriate topic for these boards. Im happy to take it
somewhere else if requested.

Just food for thought.