Re: [pygame] install how?

Yes, I got that, thanks.

prebuilt-pygame1.9.2pre-msvcr100-win32.zip

which unzips to:

Include (folder)
Lib (folder)
Setup_Win.in which is NOT an installer, is NOT a python script.

I HAVE THIS but there are no instructions for windows users as to what to do with them.
I'm guessing (and should NOT have to) that I open the Include and Lib folders and put the contents into the python33\include and python33\lib folders.

Why are there no windows instruictions?

what is a Setup_Win.in file?!?