From: Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 4, 2013 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] freetype + unusual font format: What am I doing wrong?

Hi Jason,

This sounds like issue #144, unable to render text.
<https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/144/unable-to-render-text>
The issue #144 fix is included in an updated 32bit Windows installer
added to the downloads page
<https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/issue/144/unable-to-render-text>
earlier this week: pygame-1.9.2a0-12de2da43ecb.win32-py3.3.msi
<https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/downloads/pygame-1.9.2a0-12de2da43ecb.win32-py3.3.msi>.
I have taken to adding a changeset identifier to the file name so
tracking installer versions will be easer.

Lenard Lindstrom