Re: [pygame] leveraging current non-mailing list members

Jake,

I have that junior admin status. I can post news, moderate comments and edit any project page, but I can't modify pages, site code or user data. If you want junior admin status too, ask René. You have a good track record in the pygame community, so I would like you to be a fellow junior admin.

Jason

From: Jake b <ninmonkeys@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "pygame-users@xxxxxxxx" <pygame-users@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 2:55 PM
Subject: [pygame] leveraging current non-mailing list members

Once the site is updated, I think it needs a system for more dynamic
addition of lower level admins.
Because there's plenty of people active in the non-mailing list sites, like:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pygame
http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev
http://www.reddit.com/r/learnprogramming
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/pygame

I'm sure we could get volunteers to post news, since there's
frequently a coding jam or perhaps even link to Screenshot Saturdays?
( Example: http://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/1o9xo6/screenshot_saturday_140_streamtown/
)

Note: If you read screenshot saturday, having RES to auto-expand all
gifs is nice.
--
Jake