[pygame] Announcing SplatGL

Hello,

This is more PySDL2 related news than it is PyGame related, but this list seems to be the best place to post it. I've created a simple OpenGL/SDL2-based render library called SplatGL. SplatGL is written in C, and also provides Python bindings, which rely on marcusva's PySDL2 bindings. It is still early in development, however it is already usable for the basic needs of sprite and tile-based games. I have made it available on Github under the zlib license. I'm looking for early adopters to try it out and provide feedback and contributions to the project.

You can find more information here:

Announcement:  http://digitalbytes.net/announcing-splatgl/
Github repository:  http://github.com/nikarul/splatgl/

  -Michael