[pygame] Distributing games for Windows - Pynsist

I've mentioned this on the list before, but some changes since then have made it easier to use with Pygame.

Pynsist (https://pynsist.readthedocs.io/ ) is an open source tool to build Windows installers for Python applications. It's based on the popular NSIS installer system, which makes it possible to build installers even on Linux or Mac systems.

Pynsist can now download wheels from PyPI to include in an installer. Since pygame has (beta) Windows wheels, it's much easier to include Pygame in an installer than last time I posted here. Here's an example of building an installer for the 'aliens' example game:
https://github.com/takluyver/pynsist/tree/master/examples/pygame

I'm happy to answer questions about it here, on Github, and on Stackoverflow (tag: pynsist).

Thanks,
Thomas