From: owner-pygame-users@seul.org [mailto:owner-pygame-users@seul.org]On
Behalf Of Jiba
Sent: September 4, 2001 05:12
To: pygame-users@seul.org
Subject: [pygame] 3D engine ?
In particular i plan to port/rewrite my 3D engine (Opale.Soya,
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/opalesoya/ and
http://opale.soya.tuxfamily.org/ ) to Python; it's a very high level 3D
engine
designed with game in mind. Obviously it will use PyGame and PyOpenGL !

Is someone interested by that ? I think 3D gaming in Python can rock !