Re: [pygame] Make $231 for Reading 20 emails!

I agree, I don't want spam on the list, but having just dealt with a list that did allow me to mail it without subscribing I found it very useful.

Perhaps a note near the mailing list with the address of someone willing to act as a proxy for non subscriber email would give us better bits of both worlds?

-b