Re: [pygame] Announce: Civil 0.80

On 1 Sep 2002, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote in pygame-users:

>Ahh I finally found PQueue and got civil working, but when I start civil
>in gnome it goes behind my panels :( Hope that can be fixed easily.

You mean the panel at the bottom of the screen, the one with the "foot"
menu? I assume the panel just is configured to stay at the front. What do
other Pygame games do in the same situation?

>Anyways this game rocks !!!

Thanks!

--
  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather