Re: [pygame] So close, but yet so far away.

The recommended way to run GUI python scripts now is the pythonw
command.  Also, check pygame/src/SDLmain.m to make sure the icon path
says 2.3 not 2.2.  Installing will be easy as soon as MacPython 2.3
comes out and I get a chance to package it up...  There's talk of a new
installer too, so it might even be a double-click app bundle install as
in Win32.

-bob