Re: Re: [pygame] A simple OpenGL pygame alpha blending example

Excellent!  :)

pyopengl on mac osx needs someone to fix it up.

Perhaps getting the cvs version to compile with debian
would be a good start to see how the build process
works.  As cvs should compile on debian(and probably
redhat 8).  Get the latest swig for cvs.

There are a number of demos included with pyopengl, so
if you can get a few of them working it will be a good
start.

Probably a good idea to join up to the pyopengl
mailing lists too.

 --- Jesse David Andrews <jdandr2@uky.edu> wrote: > I
am a C programmer (learning python).  I don't