Re: [pygame] surfarray woes

 > off-topic: I have been using Matlab for my numerical linear algebra
 > class, and it seems that Numeric+Python is a good substitute!

And possibly you haven't seen IPython yet ('I' stands for 'Interactive'):

http://www-hep.colorado.edu/~fperez/ipython

--
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of
his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full humi-

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net