Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:45:20 +0200
Subject: [Tutor] simple pygame question
From: GREENDAY31087@aol.com
To: tutor@python.org
Sender: Gerrit Holl <gerrit@nl.linux.org>

This is the code to eject cd/open cd player:
import pygame
pygame.cdrom.init()
CD = pygame.cdrom.CD(0)
CD.init()
CD.eject()
How do I make the drive close?

----- End forwarded message -----

yours,
Gerrit.

--
174. If she bear no sons to her second husband, the sons of her first
husband shall have the dowry.