Re: [pygame] mouse outside window

On Friday, Sep 26, 2003, at 16:02 America/New_York, Jeremy Biddle wrote:

on OSX/py2.3/pygame, mouse motion outside the window returns coordinates that are clamped to the window -- is this expected behavior?

i am mousing around and when i go outside the window my objects that are sitting on the borders still receive mouse events, which i would rather they not, since the mouse isn't actually over them!
I'm 99% sure that this is expected SDL behavior for OS X. If you don't like it, bring it up with them :)

And while you're at it, tell them to make it so that mouse cursors unhide when you leave the bounds of the window.. I wrote a patch for this, I'll have to dig it up, but it was really trivial.

-bob