Re: [pygame] PyMedia

This may be a stupid question, but I still can't get it to work.

Here is a python session:

Python 2.3.4 (#2, Jul 28 2004, 09:39:34)
[GCC 3.3.4 (Debian 1:3.3.4-4)] on linux2
>>> import pygame.movieext
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/pygame/movieext.so:
undefined symbol: SMPEG_enablevideo