Re: [pygame] MIDI music for games

David Mikesell wrote:
More specific to the format here, but I'd recommend against actual MIDI. If you want the note based music stick with other formats like MOD or XM. Although often on OGG can beat the same MOD in size.

You may also do a search for 'free flash music'. I remember awhile back there were several sites offering short looping tracks for royalty free use for flash sites. Of course the tunes work nicely in simple games too.