Re: [pygame] IRC Chatbot

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 00:02 -0400, Kris Schnee wrote:
> By the way, would there be any interest in a simplified AI that can
> connect to IRC chatrooms? It would use a variant on "Morrowind"'s
> dialogue system, spitting back dialogue based on canned topics and some
> memory of recently discussed subjects.

A long time ago there was "mbot", a little IRC bot that did these
things. I'm pretty sure people would appreciate this again. The
pygame.org servers didn't want people running IRC bots back then, and
may feel the same way? You'll probably need to find a different host to
run the server. I think that's what ended up killing off the old bot, no
stable home.