Re: [pygame] Problems running in Windows

Hey,

it looks like it is dying somewhere in C land.

You may want to sprinkle a few logging calls throughout your start up sequence.

Then ask them to send in the log file, then put more logging calls
around that area to try and narrow it down some more.

From there I can try to figure out a fix.

Cheers,