Re: [pygame] Mounting joysticks?

Naww, being USB has nothing to do with it. Memory sticks have to be
mounted if you want to use their filesystems. Joysticks and the like
just need the appropriate modules loaded.

I have noticed that I sometimes need to unplug my USB joystick card and
plug it back in (a hotplug issue I guess), it occasionally will stop
communicating with the computer....no idea why. I guess that's nothing
to complain about since the device isn't even explicitly intended to
work with Linux in the first place. :)

	-Matt Bailey