Re: [pygame] SPE

Sounds like spe is running it in process.  You need it to run your
program in a separate process.  Otherwise the windowing will do
strange things.  Mixing gui libraries in one process is hard.

If SPE does not support running your program in a separate process,
you can just open a cmd and run it from there.

Cheer.