Re: [pygame] Double Buffered display vs Overlays

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 20:29 +0100, Michael Sparks wrote:
> Out of interest can a movie object take raw YUV frames in the same sort of way
> the Overlay buffer can?

Pygame has an Overlay class, but it's a but experimental. Anyways, you
dump raw YUV data into it as a raw string. I believe it was supposed to
integrate with the PyMedia package. But anything should be able to drop
data into it. I just can't remember where it was all left, and know it
hasn't had wide usage to test it out.