Re: [pygame] noise added on OGG playback

This is what I am running (I'm really curious whether anyone can
reproduce it on their (different) system using the screensaw demo):

Python 2.4
Pygame 1.7.1
SDL version 1.2.8
Windows XP SP2
M-Audio MobilePre sound card with ASIO driver

I tried playing a WAV with pygame.mixer.music, but it doesn't accept
WAV as a format.

Something else strange:  I was testing with my laptop's built-in
soundcard, and all the audio was distorted--had to take out the entire
pre-init line and then it was fine.

-david.

--
David Tweet