Re: [pygame] weird refresh error

Richard Jones escribió:
On Wednesday 06 September 2006 19:37, altern wrote:
I am getting a refresh error on linux (tried couple of machines) and on
a windows machine with Nvidia card. I run my app and it is ok but if
another windows overlap the pygame window, after that the area that was
overlapped does not refresh anymore. Up to tomorrow I thought this was
something to do with linux as on my windows machines runs fine, but
yesterday I tested it on a friends laptop and I got the same error.

It's not an error ;)

You will need to redraw the part of the window that was covered. There is a specific event you can receive that tells you when you need to perform this action.

aha! i suspected something like this. is it pygame.locals.VIDEORESIZE the event i am looking for? any online examples on how to deal with this?

thanks!

     Richard