[pygame] new version of mirra

hi all

there is a new version of mirra available for download at
http://ixi-software.net/content/body_software_mirra.html

Changes include built-in export system that uses py2app/py2exe and many changes to improve and optimise the code.

Working versions are available at
http://devel.goto10.org/svn/ixi/python/mirra/

we also created a dedicated mailing list for it at
http://lists.goto10.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mirra

I am still working on the setup.py file so it is useless at the moment, just copy it to your site-packages folder directly. We plan also to develop more the sound class to have some basic sound effects.

thanks

enrike