Re: [pygame] pygame.org problem

Richard,

I just tried it out to add my pyweek game and didn't have trouble.  Maybe for now you can use a different browser.

(I'm on the road, and don't have access to a system with Konqueror on it.  When I'm back I'll see if I can track down the issue you are talking about.)

Thanks!
Phil

Richard Jones <richardjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 25 September 2006 09:44, Phil Hassey wrote:
> What browser are you using? (It should work for most modern graphical
> browsers...)

Konqueror 3.5.2

Richard

Do you Yahoo!?