Re: [pygame] Yes I'm finally getting "Classes" with pygame.

Lamonte Harris wrote:
:D I'm making progress, taught my self some what of how to move images using keyboard keys. First I took some animated ball moving script ripped it apart tried understanding it and edited it a bit, was fun. Then I rewrote it using classes :D with my basic Python Knowledge I've been studying for forever and I pulled it off. So far so good.
 [snip code]
(Gmail messed up my spacing -.-)
That's why you should always attach large blocks of code instead of putting them in the message body. Gmail doesn't mess with attachments.
So quick question, How come when I used my class it doesn't load any faster then I thought it would?
Why would you think it would load faster?
Just because you used classes?
Classes aren't meant to make code faster, they're just a different level of abstraction that makes your code easier to manage and more logical to humans.
-Luke