Re: [pygame] You think tic tac toe is a good starter game?

Lamonte Harris wrote:
I think it might be a great starter game, what about you guys?

To make it a starting point for doing 'real' games, I would recommend have some sorts of animation in your tic tac toe.

You could have a clock or hourglass or progress bar always running. Then also have a small animation for every move.

The goal will be understanding how both operate in a way that doesn't stop the other.