Re: [pygame] Just finished TicTacToe, but How would I do some AI?

Yeah, I just found that error some time earlier, the exact one O_o.  Weird lol.  Thanks.

Anywho about the AI, wouldn't it constain a lot of code?  Is it possible to make this as little code as possible?  Humm I'll see what I come up with.