From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of kschnee@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 15:02
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pygame] You think tic tac toe is a good starter game?

> On 9/21/07, Lamonte Harris <pyth0nc0d3r@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> I think it might be a great starter game, what about you guys?

Only if you combine it with Thermonuclear War.

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This email including any attachments, contains
confidential information belonging to the sender. It may also be
privileged or otherwise protected by work product immunity or other
legal rules. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this emailed information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
reply email of the error and then delete this email immediately.