RE: [pygame] pygame web plugin

Like I said, I'm not too experienced in that area, I was just giving my two cents, care to explain why it's a bad idea?
also, i frogot to suggest that we build ClamAV into PWS for virus scanning of the python program

=
Shaving Skin - DermatologistRx
Skin care products for Shaving reduced at DermatologistRx.com. Find Polysporin, LAM IPM Wound Gel, Cellex C, Neutrogena, Obagi, and Skinceuticals and more.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=5fe5a9096cb17459980c5d00091e4342