Re: [pygame] Re: Hexagonal collision detection?

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 05:14:11AM -0700, rygoody wrote:
> Alright NEVERMIND about explaining it. I spent like the past hour
> studying this and figured it out.
>
> I gotta say, this is like the most brilliant function ever for this. I
> would have never thought of this.

That's why we have textbooks :-)   Although they're called "blog posts"
these days.  I only wish I had a link handy -- perhaps Ian will supply
one?

Analytical geometry is fun!

Marius Gedminas
--
We'll show a small example here with one user calling another. (Under
international treaties describing technical papers these users must be called