Re: [pygame] Standard methodology for different game screens

Thanks Devon, Claudio and René, I'll keep in mind your advices to try to make the game structure cleaner.

Regards,
Pablo

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Devon Scott-Tunkin <djvonfunkin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A state machine or stack is a usual way to do it, where each state/scene has its own update stuff and event handling and the pygame loop just uses the current scene.