Re: [pygame] EXEs: Different Approach

The "installer.nsi" is just an extra file that I include with my setup. Its like as if I including "character1.jpg" or "about.txt".

If you don't use NSIS(nsis.sourceforge.net) then you can remove it from the data_files list.

Another note, I am not sure if this has any impact, but I remember having trouble with using the Font class, and I believe I ended up having to use the SysFont class also to work around this issue. You might want to try it as well.

self.font = pygame.font.SysFont((’arial’, 20))

-Thadeus