Re: [pygame] PATCH: compile with 64-bit Visual Studio 2008

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Christoph Gohlke <cgohlke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the attached patch allows building pygame 1.9.1 with the 64-bit Visual
> Studio 2008 compiler, given that _NO_MMX_FOR_X86_64 is defined and all
> dependencies are also compiled with VS2008. All pygame tests pass.
>
> Christoph

great, thanks :)
Committed revision 2653.

The patch didn't apply cleanly... but it builds here for me (not with
vc 64bit).  So I think I got it right... but could you please double
check?

By the way, can you run the 64bit compiler on 32 bit windows?  did you
need to do anything special to compile the dependencies?

cheers!