Re: camera merging Re: [pygame] PATCH: enable MMX for X86_64, VideoCapture

Hello again,

Setup_Darwin.in now has the _camera module for mac in there.  So that is compiling and the example/ for it works it seems.

Also platform specific Setup.in files now replace any lines from the Setup.in where they match the first word.  This lets us easily compile in different files, with different flags depending on platform.

cheers,