Re: [pygame] Redesigning the pygame.org website

Hi all,

If you look through the mailing list archives, there are a number of references to such attempts in the past, and every so often it comes up again (as now).

There have been a few efforts too. I personally would like to see one of them adopted and used. The old site is now desperately showing its age.

I like (or maybe am used to) the overall look of the website, but it really needs to be polished up a lot. This suggests an improvement rather than scrap-and-restart method.

I also lend my support to this project.

Thanks,
Ian