Re: [pygame] Pygame.org is down?

Nice ascii art!

How is everything with the site these days? I have been out of the
loop. Learning a lot though on the day job ... doing Ruby :P  but it's
good!

Is there any help needed in general with the site? I helped with the
migration to the new wiki + mercurial a bit here and there. Any thing
that needs doing lately? I'd love to help out.

Peace!!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.