From: Lin Parkh <lparkh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:32 AM
Subject: [pygame] Changelog for Pygame 1.9.2a0 vs 1.9.1

Hi,
I have a game running fine on pygame 1.9.1 with python 2.5.4 .  I am attempting to modernize python to 2.7.5. To that end I have installed python 2.7.5 and pygame-1.9.2a0.win32-py2.7    Installation worked and the program runs. However, now I get occasional odd graphical glitches (background fill showing through during some redraws). Never got this in my older installation. I did uninstall python 2.5.4 and earlier pygame.
So I am trying to track down what is going on.  To that end I am hoping there is a changelog for the changes in pygame from 19.1 to 1.9.2.a0 so that  I can narrow down what is going on.
Thanks for any pointers (I searched Google but was not having much luck finding a changelog).
On a secondary note I notice font rendering has changed in its sizing (itâs smaller now).  I can live with this but should I be expecting to see such a change?