Re: [pygame] UNSUBSCRIBE

It sounds like there's a problem with unsubscription. Does anyone know who runs the list server?

Thomas

On 21 September 2014 20:17, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've tried this two times, once manually, once by clicking the link that you mentioned.
Both times the server said the command was unrecognized.

I've been trying to unsub from this list for a long time. Still can't get there from here.