[pygame] Looking for an easy way to install pygame and python on macbook pro

We are teaching classes in 9th grade and would LOVE to find an easy way to get pygame set up. So far, we have had no success. Lots of errors.

We are running Yosemite. I'm sure there's an easy way, as with the PC version.

Tried this from pygame.org, but no dice:

Current Instructions

Create and add the following to ~/.bash_profile:
ÂÂÂÂÂ# Homebrew binaries now take precedence over Apple defaults
ÂÂÂÂÂexport PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH

Install Apple Xcode command line tools:
xcode-select --install

Install XQuartz: http://xquartz.macosforge.org/landing/

Install homebrew:
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/go/install)"

Install Python3 "proper" and packages weâll need for installing PyGame from bitbucket:
brew install python3 hg sdl sdl_image sdl_mixer sdl_ttf portmidi

Install PyGame:
pip3 install hg+http://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame

Restart the Mac for XQuartz changes