[school-core] Re: [schoolforge] Tagging of mailing list messages

Good point. I see no need for repeating schoolforge in the username space of the
address. (Again) I think the @schoolforge.net is enough and that only a category
descriptor is necessary before the @: discuss@ or core@schoolforge.net.

David
Quoting Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>:

> The mailing list subject tag "[schoolforge]" is now too generic.  It
> refers
> to both the schoolforge-core and schoolforge-discuss lists.
>
> Try:
>
> 	[sf-core]
> 	[sf-discuss]
>
> Sure, there's the potential namespace clash with someone being
> subscribed
> to a sci-fi discussion list, but I think the risk is small.  The
> benefit
> of having an easily typable tag outweighs it.
>
> Ben
> --
>     nSLUG       http://www.nslug.ns.ca      synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
>     Debian      http://www.debian.org       synrg@debian.org
> [ pgp key fingerprint = 7F DA 09 4B BA 2C 0D E0  1B B1 31 ED C6 A9 39 4F
> ]
> [ gpg key fingerprint = 395C F3A4 35D3 D247 1387  2D9E 5A94 F3CA 0B27
> 13C8 ]

David Bucknell
http://opensourceschools.org,
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine