Re: [school-discuss] Gradebook Specification

> 1) Student - student information including:
> a) Lastname
> b) Firstname
> c) Student Number (local or state/provincial)
> plus any other useful demographic stuff.
Maybe a password colloum?(md5 of cource!)
So that students could view their grades?

On this matter, it would be nice if users are authenticated via a single
function, and then granted/dennyed access based on what vhat that function
returns.(ie so it would be easy to rip and replace the authentication system
to use another Table/database from an existing system)

> *****************
> Operations Required: (by a teacher)
> a) Enter/Edit/Delete Students
> b) Enroll/Drop students in Subject/Section.
> c) Add Tests to the Subject/Section.
> d) Enter/Edit/Delete Student Results.
> e) Print/View results by Student, Test.
> f) Adjust Test Weightings including grouping by category.(overall balance
> of course)
Regarding E, I know with PHP it is possible to output to PDF files, which
would be good for making printable reports.

-Paul Querna