[school-discuss] open invitation to Computerworld forums

Hi!  My name is Paul Hubert, I have been a "Linux advocate" in the
Computerworld forums for over a year now.  There are a number of
discussions open at: http://cwforums.computerworld.com (free
registration required) such as:

Computerworld Forums / Operating Systems  /  Unix & Linux ( 80
forums)
Computerworld Forums / Operating Systems  /  Petreley        (  7
forums)
Computerworld Forums / Operating Systems  /  Open Source (  9
forums)
  Forums under Open Source include
    Why Open Source? and Open Source Advances (25 messages)
    Embedded Open Source (1 message, 1 new)
    The Open Source Way (1 message, 1 new)
    Open Source Enterprises (1 message, 1 new)
    open source and FUD (11 messages, 3 new)
    Grid Computing and Linux (2 messages)
    Open Source Toolkit (1 message)
    JAVA and Open Source
    Open Source in Europe.. Why so slow in the U.S.??

What I'm looking for?
    Knowledgable participants willing to share
                 tech info
                 developments
                 news
                 examples of adoption/conversion

We haven't had much (if any) participation from Education.  If
you're interested or you know anyone who might be interested pass
the word and c'mon over and start your own discussion.

I'm aiming for visibility.

Oh!  Who AM I?  Well, just a participant (not a CW employee) who
thinks Linux is the future .. and wants to ensure that it BECOMES
the future.

Currently, I am moderator of the Open Source forums.

home e-mail: pfhubert1@attbi.com
home phone: (916)344-2054
work phone: (916)322-0499