Re: [school-discuss] open source MP3 streaming?

Keep in mind the box doing the broadcasting won't need much
at all.  Its the box doing the encoding that will matter,
especially if you want to do things in real time.

--
Daniel Dent    |

char number_of_bugs; // *No-one* needs more than 256 bugs. Don't be silly.