Re: [school-discuss] manhattan virtual classroom

I use Manhattan extensively. It's the best thing since sliced bread in
course building. I have written a bit about it on
members.iteachnet.org/webzine and Steve Narmontas has written about it
on opensourceschools.org. It is the most immediately useful tool for
course building I've looked at and I've looked at a lot.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org