Re: [school-discuss] Feedback needed from teachers for the

Hi,

> Anyway, at the end of the day Anne-Marie and I might have
> more things in common than not. We probably agree that
> Linux the technology is embedded in a very complex socio-political

> and economic global context characterised by inequality, and that
> perhaps Linux may help address some of this inequality. I'd like
> to do just what Doug suggested and 'start again', if possible.

Of course, there are no hard feelings.

I think I will try to see which schools in Europe use Linux and what
they do. The Free Software Foundation will held a meeting in London
(UK) next week and education is a topic. I'll be able to go there.
I'll let you know what we talk about.

Anne-Marie