[school-discuss] 72 members

Dear Schoolforgers,
Dear  Can Guldogan and Peter Fogarty,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

As new members you will want to follow the requirements for membership:

*Put a schoolforge logo on your site in a prominent place and link it to the
http://www.schoolforge.net site. Please copy the logo to your site instead of
just linking to one on another member's site.

You can choose from several fancy models:
http://k120s.org has a nice in its header

http://www.bluelinux.org has another on its pages:
http://www.bluelinux.org/images/sforge.png
or the same one as a gif ...
http://opensourceschools.org/images/sforge.gif

or this swank model by Felipe Bergo at Seul:
http://seul.org/edu/images/member80.gif

*Join the schoolforge-disucss mailing list
Go to http://schoolfoge.net/sfdiscuss.php and fill out the form. Doug Loss or
Roger Dingledine will subscribe you to schoolforge-core, the members mailing
list which is set up for use for such members-only purposes as voting, but is
otherwise very low volume.

*Participate
We hope that you will be active participants in the discussion of bringing free
and open resources to education on the schoolforge-disucuss mailing list. Please
introduce yourselves to the group and give us your perspectives.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

Welcome to two new members, Can GULDOGAN and Time to Teach. The first is a
school. Looks like we still need a name for the contact? The second is a lesson
plan resource for teachers. I'm not sure if they're using an open source
licensing scheme, so I'd like to hear from them on  the list.

*Can GULDOGAN

I'm from TURKEY. We are using Linux Op. Sys. in our highshool.
(http://www.acemice.cjb.net)
Contact Can Guldogan acemice@hotmail.com

*Time to Teach

Over 100 free to download primary maths lesson in a PowerPoint format. The vast
majority of the lessons follow DFES lesson plans. The lessons cover all terms
and all years from age 5 (reception) to age 12 (Year 7). The site also contains
a wide range of other exciting maths resources and links.
(http://www.timetoteach.co.uk)
Contact Peter Fogarty timetoteach@timetoteach.co.uk

--
http://www.iteachnet.org